#22 | Benjamin Mendy - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
what does or has mendy brought to the table for the team since he signed ??? luckiest player in the world
plays a couple of games then ends up winning the world cup. premeir league title twice. fa cup. league cup 3 times.

its time up sadly because there was a player in him but lost his head like a lot of that france team after the world cup
He didnt win anything , it has always made my piss boil him posing with trophies like he won them

20m you say? Not signing at that prices. £50m or nothing
20m you say? Not signing at that prices. £50m or nothing
Sorry I was talking about when Arsenal signed him from Celtic. He’d been outstanding for Celtic and looked good in Europe too against better opposition. The numpty we have looked shot to bits then and was always injured so Tierney was an obvious signing then and for a player his age was cheap as chips. They might have paid 25m but my point remains the same.

There’s pictures of at least 6 women leaving his house around dawn.
but but...

Benjamin Mendy claimed he, his girlfriend, niece, nephew - who all live with him - attended the party, along with a chef. Mendy has also insisted he did not let three girls who left his home early in the morning inside his home

So Mendy invited a chef and two friends on his property. That’s it.

Not the least surprised people overreacting on here. What if Mendy was British. What if he was one of the main performers. Pretty sure it would’ve been a very different topic.

And what has him breaching ( overly caring and inconsistent) rules got to do with his performances for the club?
Bollocks. Overreacting my arse. This clown is a total liability on and off the pitch. If he had knocked your child over in his Lamborghini with no licence or insurance I'm sure you would have forgiven him in a heartbeat. Everything he does is reckless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.