23 RIP

Won't ever forget what he told his team mates either.... "Don't worry about me, the only thing that matters is that we get to the final". Not sure if that is the actual quote, but it was along those lines.

The Cameroon coach noticed something wasn't right and asked if he would like to come off, but tragically he declined.

RIP Blue.

That's a wonderful tribute. Like others, the 20 years passing is a shock to the system. My best footballing memory of MVF is his two late goals to rescue a point at Charlton with help from Ali B.

Where does the time go? He was sorely missed on the pitch the season after.

Will never forget that extremely distasteful front page newspaper image.

RIP
That image on the front of The Sun is still just about the most reprehensible thing I've ever seen in print. A picture of a dying man in his last throes of life was deemed to be suitable for publication in a national newspaper. Beggars belief, even for that rag.

RIP MVF. Can still remember my mum telling the news a kid and me bursting into tears like it was yesterday.

Never forgotten. Lovely guy. Such an important player too in City consolidating in that 1st season back in the Premier League.

That's a wonderful tribute. Like others, the 20 years passing is a shock to the system. My best footballing memory of MVF is his two late goals to rescue a point at Charlton with help from Ali B.

I was at that game, RIP Marc. A lion never dies he only sleeps.

After he died it was the only time id had a players name printed on a City shirt of mine.
Lovely man and a very good player.
R.I.P Sire

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.