2300 extra tickets for Stoke!

Lightwood said:
Having read a few press articles it appears to me that you have already purchased the available tickets from the 'football family' that were in your end of the ground.

The Stoke end tickets from the 'footfall family' were returned as the demand was not as high

I guess from a safety perspective Stoke have been given these tickets to sell that are in the Stoke end to try and ensure that there are not large numbers of Man City fans in this part of the ground.
If the fa know that the tickets for each end will end up in the hands of the clubs fans, then why the hell don`t they allocate 5000 extra to each club, loads of these FA family tickets will be sold on for well above face value.

bridgeblue said:
Lightwood said:
Having read a few press articles it appears to me that you have already purchased the available tickets from the 'football family' that were in your end of the ground.

The Stoke end tickets from the 'footfall family' were returned as the demand was not as high

I guess from a safety perspective Stoke have been given these tickets to sell that are in the Stoke end to try and ensure that there are not large numbers of Man City fans in this part of the ground.
If the fa know that the tickets for each end will end up in the hands of the clubs fans, then why the hell don`t they allocate 5000 extra to each club, loads of these FA family tickets will be sold on for well above face value.

they can't be sold on for face falue, the ticket stubs should be returned to the FA to ensure they haven't been sold on to touts. Anybody caught selling on will face ticket bans from the FA.<br /><br />-- Sat May 07, 2011 9:07 am --<br /><br />
bluemanc said:
JOGAMIGMOG said:
what's the Stoke criteria for getting a ticket? Apart from being adept at the banjo.
You have to sing the 1st verse of that domestic abuse song they sing.

talking about abuse, what's this gay dance all about, you all hold hands with each other turn round and stick your head up another blokes backside and wiggle ??

copy bluemoon off crewe alex
copy a gay dance off some polish guys

anything original for wembley?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.