24/25 prediction thread - all comps.

PL - arsenal
CL - madrid
Fa cup - villa
League Cup - Liverpool
Top 4 - arsenal, city, Spurs, rags
Relegated, Leicester (points deduction), ipswich and Fulham.

PL - arsenal
CL - madrid
Fa cup - villa
League Cup - Liverpool
Top 4 - arsenal, city, Spurs, rags
Relegated, Leicester (points deduction), ipswich and Fulham.
Agree with Leicester as I think they might start on -10,PL - us , CL - us FA cup- dippers. Relegated Leicester, Everton and Ipswich. League cup - arsenal

PL City
Top 4 Arse, Villa, Chelsea
FA Cup City
League Cup. City
Chumps League. Real Madrid
Relegated. Leicester, ipswich, Soton
Dippers to struggle with new manager but finissh top 6
United to sack tent peg and bring in Southgate

Why are so many City fans sticking Arsenal down to win the PL? Is it a superstitious thing (ie you say Arsenal but think it will be City and by saying it will be the Gunners that makes it less likely to happen) or do you genuinely believe it?

I mean Arsenal could win the PL, are probably closer to it than the last 2 seasons but they won't be favourites - even as a Gooner I realise we have an uphill battle to overhaul this City side. I'm just surprised so many City fans seem to think it's Arsenal's season in the PL.

Why are so many City fans sticking Arsenal down to win the PL? Is it a superstitious thing (ie you say Arsenal but think it will be City and by saying it will be the Gunners that makes it less likely to happen) or do you genuinely believe it?

I mean Arsenal could win the PL, are probably closer to it than the last 2 seasons but they won't be favourites - even as a Gooner I realise we have an uphill battle to overhaul this City side. I'm just surprised so many City fans seem to think it's Arsenal's season in the PL.
I don't. Primarily because I believe Arteta has some serious mental issues to address: he seems to lack the single-minded approach that leaders must have if they are to achieve anything. Arteta seems to look upon every game where you've dropped points as some kind of conspiracy from the Premier league. Or that all the other clubs are in it together and we are all doing our level best to ensure you end the season like Harry Kane (pen) always does...without a trophy.

But I think it's the dark arts more than anything else that is going to turn everyone against you. The ridiculous time-wasting Arteta seems to be encouraging you lot to carry out is utterly bizarre: you get a throw-in and the player picks up the ball, waits a few seconds, bounces the ball a couple of times, and then decides to check his boots for the amount of mud accumulated in his studs. Then he'll decide another team mate should take the throw instead, so he puts the ball down and slowly ambles onto the field of play, as another colleague -walking even slower- takes over the throw-in duty and then goes through the same routine as his predecessor.
Add all this to the fact that Arsenal are usually playing with ten men, because Saka never remains on his feet long enough to be considered a functioning part of the team, and you see why your club has its many detractors (and by detractors I don't mean a Jamaican bloke pointing at some agricultural machinery in a field).

I feel like PSG might go close in the CL this year. Obviously hoping we win it but I wouldn't be surprised now that their biggest star names have gone, that they actually develop more as a team.

Not gonna bother checking all their players, but a midfield 3 of Nerves, Fabian and Vitinha, plus Barcola and Dembele as the wide forwards is pretty good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.