24 (and a bit) hours later. Measured responses please...

At times it was one of the best performances I've seen from this team, at least away. Kompany was absolutely brilliant, showed why he's one of the best center halves in the world. His sliding tackle on Rooney was just nothing short of beautiful.

Just really unlucky, there was nothing we could have done about the winner. I'm still gutted, but nevertheless I can see a lot of positives from this performance.
Can't believe we have a game already tomorrow, but maybe that's just what we need.

Played well with no cutting edge. Tevez was missing when we needed him and Yaya also. Our midfield was stronger than theres yet we never pushed on and took advantage. Over all deserved a point but didnt have the quality to pull something special out of the bag. Why can we not come back from going behind is our weakness this season. CTID

played without creating clear chances for Tevez. Typically he was dragged back into a deep role. Nothing different to the past 8 games. Midfield arent allowed to be creative due to formation and Silva was eaten up by United defense and spare midfielders.
Cant see the light at the end of the tunnel and on current form will finish 5th maybe 6th.

the only plus this season for me is Micah, after the departure of Hughes spits on floor his confidence has returned and he is now showing the england form of 3 seasons ago.

73 min is required Spurs have the easier run in and when they get knocked out of C.L they will have a clear run. How important is April again with us playing Spurs and Liverpool.
Otherwise it will all go tits up again.

dzeko's gecko said:
Fuck fuck fuck. That is all.

That looks like three fucks, or is it feecks equal one yard. Is that the kind of measured response yer were after.

On a less mathematical plane, and a more philosophical one, it's another game of football, and as I've posted elsewhere, Saturday's match just brings our victory at The Swamp one match nearer!

Played well, a couple of players went missing,
I thought Richards was excellent, I'm glad RM played him and not Boateng.

On another day playing as we did we will beat them.

Going forward to the end of the season now, if we have a winning side then stick to it.
No more player rotation unless injuries force it.

Just a pity we didn't have Balotelli and Johnson available.The rags can cream all they want over Rooney,but Balotelli is a better player.Adam would have been great to have coming off the bench.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.