24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
gvardiol is a bit shy and pretty quiet, probably an introvert.

when he scored his first goal for dinamo’s first team he just took the tram home after the game (he was 17), but fans recognized him and took pictures and it was in all the news, and he just said he was new in the team so he didn’t feel
comfortable asking someone for a ride home.

He's going to slot perfectly into British culture. I still do this sort of thing and I'm 32.

gvardiol is a bit shy and pretty quiet, probably an introvert.

when he scored his first goal for dinamo’s first team he just took the tram home after the game (he was 17), but fans recognized him and took pictures and it was in all the news, and he just said he was new in the team so he didn’t feel
comfortable asking someone for a ride home.
That does make sense, as they were leaving a couple of families noticed them and asked for some pictures, Gvardiol was more than happy to have one but I didn't see him speak to them, Kovacic did all the talking.
It didn't come across as arrogant at all just his style by the sounds of it.

He's going to slot perfectly into British culture. I still do this sort of thing and I'm 32.
me too and i’m not british but i am an introvert :D

That does make sense, as they were leaving a couple of families noticed them and asked for some pictures, Gvardiol was more than happy to have one but I didn't see him speak to them, Kovacic did all the talking.
It didn't come across as arrogant at all just his style by the sounds of it.
yeah he’s not arrogant, just very young and shy. kova’s older and has much more experience dealing with fans. thank you for sharing the info :)

Wonder if he’ll play the Stones role much this season. His ball progression is obviously top notch.
that would be very interesting.
i didn’t expect him to start on wednesday after just 11 days with the team and pep saying they don’t have time for training due to the busy schedule.
when you add the fact that he didn’t play at lb for a long time, i think did quite well.

can anyone help, how/where can i watch this interview?
BD4EB8E8-212F-4CFB-A086-024F56658A2B.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.