24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2024/25

We've got 7 defenders in the squad, one is a 19 year old midfielder, one is 34 and could drop off a cliff at any moment and 2 in stones and ake can't reliably stay fit. I havr no doubts he could do that role but Pep's not moving one of the few reliable and available defenders we do have into midfield purely for the lack of defensive numbers if nothing else.
Who needs Pep when we have bluemoon armchair experts

Can’t say I know loads about all the European leagues but if there’s a better defender out there than him they’re the best defender in the world

Magnificent footballer and incredibly he is only 22, FFS what a player he could become.

more than a year in manchester and nobody bothered to know his name. it’s yoshko, how is that difficult?
I think having a nickname is probably a sign you are integrated into the team. Heck, no one says Rubens name right. And Laporte was Eric! Doku has the English version of his nickname. I just imagine Jack going around and bestowing on everyone some Anglicized, one syllable version of their name.

Can’t say I know loads about all the European leagues but if there’s a better defender out there than him they’re the best defender in the world
He is a great footballer but still has a bit to learn about defending imo. Plenty of time for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.