25 man squad named for Japan/South Korea tour

Ric

Administrator
Stronger squad than I expected. Good to see De Bruyne included, hopefully his injury not as serious as first feared? Looking forward to seeing how Bobb and McAtee get on, less enamoured with Cancelo’s inclusion but maybe a chance of redemption!

Kyle Walker, Ruben Dias, Kalvin Phillips, John Stones, Nathan Ake, Joao Cancelo, Mateo Kovacic, Erling Haaland, Jack Grealish, Aymeric Laporte, Rodrigo, Stefan Ortega Moreno, Kevin De Bruyne, Julian Alvarez, Bernardo Silva, Sergio Gomez, Manuel Akanji, Ederson, Maximo Perrone, Scott Carson, Phil Foden, Oscar Bobb, Cole Palmer, Rico Lewis, James McAtee

Stronger squad than I expected. Good to see De Bruyne included, hopefully his injury not as serious as first feared?

Kyle Walker, Ruben Dias, Kalvin Phillips, John Stones, Nathan Ake, Joao Cancelo, Mateo Kovacic, Erling Haaland, Jack Grealish, Aymeric Laporte, Rodrigo, Stefan Ortega Moreno, Kevin De Bruyne, Julian Alvarez, Bernardo Silva, Sergio Gomez, Manuel Akanji, Ederson, Maximo Perrone, Scott Carson, Phil Foden, Oscar Bobb, Cole Palmer, Rico Lewis, James McAtee

3 interesting names right there, would love to see Mcatee getting a few decent run outs.

Stronger squad than I expected. Good to see De Bruyne included, hopefully his injury not as serious as first feared? Looking forward to seeing how Bobb and McAtee get on, less enamoured with Cancelo’s inclusion but maybe a chance of redemption!

Think all the fear of KDB ‘s injury came fro his use of the word snapped after the game.As far as I know nothing since then has suggested it was as serious as he made it sound.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.