250000 1/4 million ticker tapes almost done!

Uber Blues

Ive almost got to 250000 thats a 1/4 million bits of paper ready for the COLIN BELL STAND T2 for the derby.
Here's the formula if anyone is interested!!
Take your 13.85p to Staples in Stockport or another stationers. Buy a box of A4 white copier paper that's to say 5 x 500 sheet reams in a box, then cut them lengh ways into thirds that gives you 7500 then cut each third 10 or more times gives you a total of upto and over 250000. Easy!!!! Tip is dont cut each sheet on its own do them in groups of 10s to 20s and use sharp scissors! Easy to fill 10 to 15 carrier bags.
Its going to be mega so get to it!!!

The plan is to pass the carriers down the isles asking folk to grab a hand full and pass the bag on with the instruction "wait for the teams to come out"......

Uber Blues said:
Ive almost got to 250000 thats a 1/4 million bits of paper ready for the COLIN BELL STAND T2 for the derby.
Here's the formula if anyone is interested!!
Take your 13.85p to Staples in Stockport or another stationers. Buy a box of A4 white copier paper that's to say 5 x 500 sheet reams in a box, then cut them lengh ways into thirds that gives you 7500 then cut each third 10 or more times gives you a total of upto and over 250000. Easy!!!! Tip is dont cut each sheet on its own do them in groups of 10s to 20s and use sharp scissors! Easy to fill 10 to 15 carrier bags.
Its going to be mega so get to it!!!

The plan is to pass the carriers down the isles asking folk to grab a hand full and pass the bag on with the instruction "wait for the teams to come out"......
Now then mate.

5 hours last night cutting more up, an idea for you also, buy sandwich bags, you know the kind you take to work and fill them. The wife has gone to buy 200 ;100 on a roll' for a couple of quid. fill each one with an hand full and fill your Tesco bag and hand them around. I think if you hand them out to early in a tesco bag you might find some going early.
Just a thought, but great work mate.
I will have enough a reckon for 500 - 600 seats in the ES but there again I know what is awaiting us there.

Nick

CFL

Good going! Have most people done white paper? I'm going to buy blue paper tonight and get cracking with it. I get the feeling we need a bit more blue! I'm also taking a 12-pack of bog roll! Come on everyone... keep going! Lets make this special. If you are sat there reading this thinking "there's no point me bringing anything, because it seems like loads of others are already doing so" then sort yourself out! Bring streamers, bog roll, confetti, ticker tape/cut-up paper, scarves, inflatable bananas, inflatable cocks... anything!

Tricky_Trev said:
Good going! Have most people done white paper? I'm going to buy blue paper tonight and get cracking with it. I get the feeling we need a bit more blue! I'm also taking a 12-pack of bog roll! Come on everyone... keep going! Lets make this special. If you are sat there reading this thinking "there's no point me bringing anything, because it seems like loads of others are already doing so" then sort yourself out! Bring streamers, bog roll, confetti, ticker tape/cut-up paper, scarves, inflatable bananas, inflatable cocks... anything!
This:)
I have done 4000 sheets of blue A4 upto now and 6000 white and mixed it all, thinking of puting a bit of silver foil in now as well.
Keep up the good work and spread the word.

Nick

CFL

sounds like hard work

props to everyone involved with the whole ticket tape stuff in prep for derby day

lets hope all that pre-match work is matched by the work put in by the players on the pitch. would be a b**tch if we got smashed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.