250000 1/4 million ticker tapes almost done!

is anyone in north stand participatin? i'll bring a couple of bog rolls but i know theres some sulks in my stand so i dont wanna be getting any nasty looks if im doin it alone haha

Hammond said:
is anyone in north stand participatin? i'll bring a couple of bog rolls but i know theres some sulks in my stand so i dont wanna be getting any nasty looks if im doin it alone haha

Yeah I'm in 137 and takin bog rolls and ticker tape

blumoonrises said:
Hammond said:

Yeah I'm in 137 and takin bog rolls and ticker tape
Great stuff spread the word and take a bit extra to hjand around if you can, remember no bags bigger then a tesco bag.

CFL

Without wanting to sound like a killjoy, I hope none of the debris that will be left will come to haunt us (Sheff Utd, Sunderland etc...)

Eggsy said:
Without wanting to sound like a killjoy, I hope none of the debris that will be left will come to haunt us (Sheff Utd, Sunderland etc...)

Did think this myself tbf. My worry is it wont go to plan and not enough people will do it making it look shite (hope not). It's all good and well hundreds of people saying "I have x amount" "I'm doing it" but how many actually will? I'm keeping my fingers crossed, it'll either look fucking amazing or gash though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.