#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic performance and fully deserving of another start against Spurs.

Bernardo in for Silva at CM for me.

Today felt like the start of his time with us. He certainly improved towards the end of last season but this was one, probably two levels above what he has produced for us previously.

It can only boost his confidence and drive him on to do it on a regular basis and to cement a regular starting slot.

Mahrez either assisted or got the pre-assist on every single goal.

1. Mahrez through ball to Walker to Jesus
2. Mahrez to KDB to Sterling
3. Mahrez dinky dinky to Sterling’s dinky dinky
4. Mahrez wins the penalty for Aguero
5. Mahrez through ball to Sterling.

Undroppable for Spurs.

Pre- assist is as important as the assist most of the times, hopefully it FPL will recognise it and give some points for it :)

All of a sudden looks part of the furniture.
The signs were there last season,but due to rash comment,some refused to accept or see it.Given leroy's injury,are people still claiming his signature was unnecessary? I shouldn't expect so......

He's a great addition to the club,and he perfectly demonstrates why patience should be applied.

For all we know he may come good or not (hope to the high heavens that the former happens) but not wanting to give him a chance to succeed here, against the backdrop of below par first seasons of some of our first teamers, is not only unfair and wrong but also evil.

The potential of Mahrez is limitless. He is one of the most skilful players in the league. He scores great goals and his passing is brilliant as was shown yesterday. Under Pep he will become even better...I would not be surprised if he ends up in the running for player of the year this season.

He made Cresswell look silly at the weekend him and Walker tore him another arsehole. The boo boys really had it out for him until that Spurs game what a difference and even keeping Bernardo on the bench is an achievement in itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.