#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garabage again. Couple of ok games after 6 months of shit has kidded Pep again. Sit back for another couple months of shit

Did I watch the same game, I thought he played pretty well, defended well, tracked back. Losing today, we need to look at other parts players (Jesus, and not for the penalty)

One of the better performers today, looked at our most dangerous when he was on the ball. I think I saw him put more tackles in than our entire midfield too which was surprising to see. Not a problem today

Did I watch the same game, I thought he played pretty well, defended well, tracked back. Losing today, we need to look at other parts players (Jesus, and not for the penalty)
I genuinely don't get all these Mahrez not tracking back comments.. I saw him multiple times sprinting back and defending in/around our box. He was certainly our best of the front 3, not saying much, I know.

He and Zinchenko did nothing wrong.
He was really poor defensively. Pressing from the front disappeared as the game progressed.

Also on that counter attack, he had four opportunities to set the player outside him away into the box and he allowed Rashford to make up 40 yards on him and take the ball off him.

Not good enough.

Was decent today. That 4v3 break was frustrating when he didn’t play the pass but was good otherwise on the ball and did ok off the ball

He was really poor defensively. Pressing from the front disappeared as the game progressed.

Also on that counter attack, he had four opportunities to set the player outside him away into the box and he allowed Rashford to make up 40 yards on him and take the ball off him.

Not good enough.
I thought he was ok. But the whole team were ok but not good enough. Zinchenko was my pick today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.