#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was a real threat today, could/should have scored.

He’s had a weird season. He was fucking awful for the 1st half of it and really good the 2nd half.

Superb. missed quite a few chances but they wasn't bad misses he was just very unlucky numerous times. Our biggest threat and worked his bollocks off too, other than when we gave the ball away cheaply I don't recall reguillon being beyond mahrez all game in an attacking capacity

For me the change this season is that he now truly believes not only that the City system is effective but more importantly also effective for him personally. He can still shine while playing more for the team. He now knows if he is patient, keeps the ball moving, don't be selfish, he will still get his touches and opportunities to shine.

Superb. missed quite a few chances but they wasn't bad misses he was just very unlucky numerous times. Our biggest threat and worked his bollocks off too, other than when we gave the ball away cheaply I don't recall reguillon being beyond mahrez all game in an attacking capacity
Reguilon was outright shocking.

I've seen him play in other games and usually he is much better, playing against us must scare these players lol.

For me the change this season is that he now truly believes not only that the City system is effective but more importantly also effective for him personally. He can still shine while playing more for the team. He now knows if he is patient, keeps the ball moving, don't be selfish, he will still get his touches and opportunities to shine.

He adjusted to Pep and Pep adjusted to him, they met in-between. Keep the ball moving, stay on that right line, but when there is a clear one-on-one, work your magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.