#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had a period earlier in the season when he wasn't great, but he has been really good since then for the business end of the season.

He nearly scored a goal to rival Spurs Ricky Villa moment yesterday. Shame their keeper saved it.

Last edited:
When someone creates an 11-minute video dedicated only to controls and what controls (speechless), you understand that the boy is not a normal person. It’s only when that player is leaving that you guys will really realize how valuable he is, and how exceptional he is. He's one of the best players in the world at the moment, and it wouldn't surprise me if he gets in the top 10 or maybe top 5 for the Ballon d'Or, especially if city manages to win UCL this year. And if he keeps on this way, then he will win the prize of best player of city for the year for sure (Mahrez, Phill , KDB, its gonna be one of them in my opinion).
Nah it’s got to be Gundogan. Agree with the rest though

Been in top form for most of the season, will say I was a little unsure after the way he started his first year, but been really impressive ever since imo.

Also really really like how much effort he's started to put in on the defensive end and getting back into shape this season.

Happy to say this say fella has proved me wrong. I was all for getting rid after another predictable performance at Tottenham early in the campaign and he has gone from flat track bully to first choice. His performance levels have been very good indeed over a long period of time against all levels of opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.