26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
you could have waited until he have a bad game to make comments like that
You're not making any sense at the moment
But he did miss the penalty at anfield . For the record I think he is a great player who would be missed if he went .

I don't agree with his initial statement but his description of the two goals isn't wrong. Mahrez wasn't especially great today, but his output was.
I won't disagree with you at all, you put it perfectly.

What irked me is that some people just can't help themselves and pop up to take a dump on a player they don't like, no matter his performances. Saw that frequently on Sterling's, Gundo's and more recently on Grealish's thread.

I shouldn't even have reacted to his post, but yeah...

Played well today and brought a big in balance and control to the right.

Man he’s a class act isn’t he. No reason he can’t contribute way in to his mid 30s with his unique skill set. That said there’s no way that was his goal today, it was more like a return pass to Kev the angle he hooked it at. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him run as fast as that time Kev broke away but couldn’t slide the ball through to him - he was absolutely goosed walking back from that.

15 goals in 26 games this season.

He could reach 30. He's having an unbelievable season.
And yet still some people don’t rate him. Absolutely hilarious at this point he is one of our best players and has been for 2 years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.