26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
? I'm not talking about Manchester City, i'm talking about Mahrez in the national team during AFCON lol, i'm algerian, i just hope he'll carry on with this momentum in the world cup qualifier game in 19 days.
Er no. Belmadi’s tactics lost us the tournament playing Stone Age long ball

You can’t judge a technical player like him when he olays in a mine field like in Cameroon, every algerian who knows football knows that
I know Mahrez, he's my favorite player of all time, but i don't think that's a fair argument as other stars like Mané, Salah, Hakimi had no problems in there, without adding the fact that he got married 2 days before the start of the tournament, he was partying in Dubai while the whole team was training for the AFCON, it was just disapointing, but now we all got over it and support him.

Like I said before when he's on the pitch we're more likely to score regardless of his performance which was very good today. bonus for smashing De Gea's nose off for the 4th goal.

I know Mahrez, he's my favorite player of all time, but i don't think that's a fair argument as other stars like Mané, Salah, Hakimi had no problems in there, without adding the fact that he got married 2 days before the start of the tournament, he was partying in Dubai while the whole team was training for the AFCON, it was just disapointing, but now we all got over it and support him.
The 3 guys you talked about are more into speed than into technique like Mahrez, do you understand the difference in a pitch like we played on in Cameroon ??? ANDDDD the 3 other guys didn’t play in Japoma, which was the worst pitch of the tournament by far. Bella3 do9.

His name is mahrez and plays on the wing!

Special talent at the pinnacle of his game that's still not getting the recognition from our own fans nevermind the rest of the footballing world. Is hindered quite substantially by our style, sees much less of the ball than anyone else because of it, he barely touched it first half through no fault of his own yet he consistently makes a telling impact on games.

He is the level, Grealish, sterling, jesus when he plays out there need to be at. Only one of the front 3 guaranteed a place every game in my eyes.

Thought he was having a strange game if honest & seemed quiet but he keeps popping up with big goals :-)

Like a sloth for most of the game but you want him to stay on for moments of magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.