26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not gonna see Bernardo on the wing ever again.

Foden, Alvarez and Palmer will play RW before Pep goes back to it.
I wouldn't say "ever again" about Bernardo playing on the right wing. I think (I could be wrong) that Bernardo has played on the right wing more than any of Foden and Palmer. No idea about Alvarez.

I wouldn't say "ever again" about Bernardo playing on the right wing. I think (I could be wrong) that Bernardo has played on the right wing more than any of Foden and Palmer. No idea about Alvarez.
Bernardo played right wing in his early years here, I didn't say he never played there, I said he won't play there again.

Palmer barely played last season due to injury and Foden primarily played LW or midfield, so of course he played more than them.

Pep sees Bernardo as a midfield controller, rightfully so, he is much better there than on the wing.

Bernardo played right wing in his early years here, I didn't say he never played there, I said he won't play there again.

Palmer barely played last season due to injury and Foden primarily played LW or midfield, so of course he played more than them.

Pep sees Bernardo as a midfield controller, rightfully so, he is much better there than on the wing.

I hear you but I still think he remains an option on the RW, although maybe not high in the pecking order as you suggest, but an option nonetheless.

Riyad just interviewed on SSN, Mrs H said “he sounds like Don Corleone in the Godfather”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.