26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im saying Kane contributed much more in the over all game than Mahrez did....even if you ignore the goal Kane scored, he still did more than Mahrez
Mahrez's assigned role in the City team is different than Kane's role in the Spurs team. It's different assignments. In fact, I feel that City was more likely to score if Mahrez has not been hooked. Strange substitution if you ask me.

Very strange sub. Our inform player who is always capable of producing a moment of magic and had came closest to scoring for us with a great effort. Jack was winning fouls and looking enthusiastic on the other side though

Him and grealish are left completely isolated by the inverted fullback. We push everything through the middle then play it wide where they are all alone and 2 men to beat. not going to rate either wingers in that shit show formation.
Bernado was supposed to offer support in this formation and he was missing....

I just don’t understand why you’d bench Kevin then take out Riyad. Why not play both together? The overthinking is totally unnecessary from pep. Zidane and Carlo won trophies by keeping it simple

I just don’t understand why you’d bench Kevin then take out Riyad. Why not play both together? The overthinking is totally unnecessary from pep. Zidane and Carlo won trophies by keeping it simple
Took one of our only genuinely inform players off to then stick and out of form Bernado in his position. We needed a goal, i know who i’d rather have on the pitch. Hadn’t done a lot but was very unlucky not to score in the first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.