#27 | João Cancelo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The positions he has to play doesn't help him. Pep moves him around like its a chessboard, would like to give him time to simply play Right wing back.

we were told he was brought as he could play the left back. He looks like Mangala there.

He wasn’t great but he is the only one in the back line who has a progressive bone in his body. If it was left to Walker and Otamendi, we would be watching them pass sideways to each other for 90 minutes.

better than watching him getting shit scared whenever someone comes close to him and to lose the ball at 40 yards like he did 5 times today at least.

Not in a million years he is 60 million player.

we were told he was brought as he could play the left back. He looks like Mangala there.
This bothers me with Pep, we have Angelino and Zinchenko if Mendy is not fit, then plays Cancelo there in a defensive role, like what?

I kind of understand, but he can't keep putting players in these unfamiliar positions all the time, how do you expect development without consistency?

He was terrible tonight. Haven’t seen him put in a decent defensive performance yet and I don’t count constantly pushing your man down. Was really excited for him to join but haven’t seen anything from him yet even going forward. If it wasn’t for Sterling he would have been the worst performer today.

I still have a bit of hope that his confidence is shot to bits as he looks like scared chicken and that he couls still make it when he regains it, but boy, nothing he does makes him look like 60m player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.