29 Games to quadruple

kawkav

between now and May 24th, there will be 29 games that stand between us and a historic quadruple.

is it doable? Yes.

is it going to happen? a lot has to go right for us to make it this time around.

can we dream of it? I certainly have started

We won't beat Barcelona IMO. Both Nasri and Milner are just huge losses for the first leg. So I'm not really thinking about it. All cups are on domestically of course, but I'd take just the league right now.

AntiUnited said:
is this a reverse jinx thread if not. you just fucked our quadruple... i hope you feel good about yourself now.

I said, I dream of it. as it will not happen. so revers jinx is appropriate description

kawkav said:
AntiUnited said:
is this a reverse jinx thread if not. you just fucked our quadruple... i hope you feel good about yourself now.

I said, I dream of it. as it will not happen. so revers jinx is appropriate description

............................. i tried to equilibrize your post 0-0... this for sure aint going to happen now....

Project said:
We won't beat Barcelona IMO. Both Nasri and Milner are just huge losses for the first leg. So I'm not really thinking about it. All cups are on domestically of course, but I'd take just the league right now.

you know, I don't think that Barcelona will be the team that we will struggle against. they still underestimate us no matter what anybody says. and they don't have the great defense they use to under Puyol . at least we can surprise them at home and go there with an advantage.

We're 6 games from the Champions League final and 4 ties from the FA cup final. Lets just try and win the League cup and kick on from there.

I leave in Canada and I never been in Manchester and never seen Man City in action. I have a bet with my wife that if this all happen, I will get to go to the UCL final no matter how much the cost.

Soooooooooo . should I be looking for tickets or what?

Talk of a quadruple is complete folly.

If it comes from within the club or the supporter base it is wishful thinking.

If it comes from outside sources it should be dampened down at every opportunity.

sir baconface said:
Talk of a quadruple is complete folly.

If it comes from within the club or the supporter base it is wishful thinking.

If it comes from outside sources it should be dampened down at every opportunity.

well it is my only chance to see the UCL Final in the stadium, wishful thinking ?? yep you are right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.