2nd tier at Bolton.

I'm there with my 11yr old tomorrow in BB on 2nd tier. We will respect the wishes of those around us.

And judging by this thread, that means we will be stood! :-)

I stood last game of the season.

I was 5 rows up, the first 2 rows their was alot of sitting and mixed standing.

if people at the front stand, nothing the stewards can do about it.

MCFCDroylsdenBlue said:
im on the 2nd tier so we better be standing, its off the topic but does anyone know a good pub to go in?
the beehive seems to be the place to go<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:57 pm --<br /><br />
leenik said:
i will stand no problem, its my boys first away and im just a bit bothered he wont see a fucking thing.
my sister went last season and was fine for seeing she is about 4'8

hope this helps

Forgot to add that it is my lad's 1st league away (he did the semi final - fucking glory hunter) so can't wait. Proud moment for any parent :-)

I'm in row UU, it would be nice if all those on the rows in front of me would remain seated.
Thanks in advance.

leenik said:
i will stand no problem, its my boys first away and im just a bit bothered he wont see a fucking thing.

taking my lad aswel, took him his 1st away last season, everyone stands up tell him to stand on his chair, easy

BURNDEN PARK HAD SO MUCH SOLE, JUST LIKE MAINE ROAD

On a separate note - PARKING AT THE GROUND TOMORROW

Usual problems of delays after the game and going nowhere

Last year parking was at St Joseph's school, only £4 - well secure parking with Marshal's etc

All money raised goes to the school which is good

SAT NAV REF - BL66HW

drive past stadium to the Beehive Roundabout, turn left and car park is on left

minibuses and coaches also

pathway straight from car park into the stadium

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.