3.8%

hisroyalblueness said:
This is the first year in a long while that I've not managed to get a ticket for the annual trip to the swamp and I think their refusal to allow us to attend in decent numbers is inspired by the fact that we out sing them every time.
Last year they were playing that crappy 'take me home rag road' song over the loudspeakers at full volume to try to drown us out. . but failed.

Anyway, top tip for access to the swamp on D day. . if we're winning at 3/4 time just walk right on in 'cos the doors will be open as they all pour out, scarves hidden away, to hit the M6 on the journey of shame home to london (and other parts south). Twats.

It's every direction of the compass. Was on Piccadilly after last season's MANUre v CFC and the trains to London AND Newcastle were both rammed with the yeller 'n green urine machine. 'Spect the train to Cleethorpes was heaving, too.

Balti said:
the fewer rags the better
I disagree. The more the better. Who the fuck wants to go to derby games where there's no away fans? They should get 2800 at the Etihad and we should get the same equivalent (6%) at their ground which would be 4560.

lancs blue said:
Not this again! PL rules, 3,000 (or 10% for capacities less than 30k) is the minimum allocation for away fans, so we cannot drop their allocation.

Liverpool are giving them 1900 for the game next week.

moomba said:
lancs blue said:
Not this again! PL rules, 3,000 (or 10% for capacities less than 30k) is the minimum allocation for away fans, so we cannot drop their allocation.

Liverpool are giving them 1900 for the game next week.

And Sir Bacon Face is fuming over it... which makes you wonder if that's why our allocation is reduced.

Its always been 2,900. The rules are approx 5% or 3k. Why people act all suprised is beyond me. Utd allocation at LFC was cut due to people standing in the aisles, mainly theose who couldnt see at the back.

City got 1500 more tickets to Bolton than Utd. When they were there the top tier was half corporate from "Celtic Horizons"!! and the rest empty.

The same things will a happen at City as we start to get more hangers on and corporate ... For once I fully support Bacon face.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/oct/05/manchester-united-ticket-allocation-ferguson" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... n-ferguson</a>

irony indeed. hope we return the favour.

As the article says their allocation has been reduced 'cos of standing in the gangways.

According to a bloke at my work, who goes to all their away games, the way they allocate tickets means it's hard to buy tickets together, so when they get in the ground they stand anywhere, just to be near friends. He's not gone to his allocated seat in years. This causes bottlenecks and is a safety issue.

That's their hard luck and doubt that Ferguson will have any sway on what they to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.