3 ex players who would have made us great

jackrussel

just a bit of fun 3 ex players who would have made us great,dave watson at centre half,colin bell up and down,it would have been good to see yaya steaming forward and colin going passed him.and francis lee up front showing mario what the will to win looks like and how you really take a penalty.we would have won the already.

jackrussel said:
just a bit of fun 3 ex players who would have made us great,dave watson at centre half,colin bell up and down,it would have been good to see yaya steaming forward and colin going passed him.and francis lee up front showing mario what the will to win looks like and how you really take a penalty.we would have won the already.

Francis Lee certainly had the athletic build required of modern footballers.

article-1093496-00D9615F00000190-990_468x625.jpg

This is the best side I have seen in 46 years of watching City but it could be improved by a pacy winger (Peter Barnes); a world-class speedy box-to-box midfield general (Colin Bell); and a strong holding midfield or centre back (Mike Doyle)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
jackrussel said:

Francis Lee certainly had the athletic build required of modern footballers.

article-1093496-00D9615F00000190-990_468x625.jpg
if you put carlos head on that picture you would,nt know the difference,ha

[bigimg]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnvci9UGwD1qmvyg7o1_400.jpg[/bigimg]

Granted he didn't set the world alight when he left us but in a Blue shirt he was immense and exactly what we need right now

Gerry gow, mike doyle and big dave Watson their would have been no pussy footing around last Sunday, they would have kicked ass ?

As I love Franny - he is my all-time favourite player - I think your comment about him showing Mario how to take a penalty is a bit out of order.

Balo is the best penalty taker I, and I reckon most on here, have ever seen and his record from the spot shows he needs no advice at all on how to perform from 12 yards.

Franny
Buzzer
Bell
But
As they were before my time I'll say Anelka, Berkovic and Benerbia.

Yaya Berkovic
Silva Benerbia
Tevez Aguero

[imghttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kUDRn-sPqtE/TOw1XdUm3AI/AAAAAAAAALQ/HEShzQeX0MQ/s1600/homer_drool_1.gif][/img]

Vienna_70 said:
As I love Franny - he is my all-time favourite player - I think your comment about him showing Mario how to take a penalty is a bit out of order.

Balo is the best penalty taker I, and I reckon most on here, have ever seen and his record from the spot shows he needs no advice at all on how to perform from 12 yards.
sorry it was meant tongue in cheek marios got 100 percent record and you cant beat that,but its the different styles i was pointing out,not very well.incedently i wonder what frannys conversion percentage was?anybody know,perhaps we should ask norman hunter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.