3 Fulham "fans" on the bus before

Rumour has it these nawty lot are riding down manchester on a tandem. Betta watch ya back bredrins fulham's in town.

binzy m.cf.c said:
The Fixer said:
Why is there support so piss poor away from home? They average around 20/22k for home games and in all fairness they're not the worst side in the world.
Probably too fucking busy ponceing round sainsburys or M&S buying ingredients for fillet mignons in sauce bernais, for lunch with a nice bottle of le chateau neif du pap, before toddling off to the local drama group practice of " a Midsummer Nights Dream"..... Uppitty wankers...!!!

It's rhetoric and social commentary like this that makes me love this forum

sdm said:
Well i'm positively shitting my pants now.Don't think i'll bother tomorrow it's gonna be naughty:)

Don't worry it only becomes dangerous when it's 'propper naughty' until then it's safe.

york away to this! said:
binzy m.cf.c said:
Probably too fucking busy ponceing round sainsburys or M&S buying ingredients for fillet mignons in sauce bernais, for lunch with a nice bottle of le chateau neif du pap, before toddling off to the local drama group practice of " a Midsummer Nights Dream"..... Uppitty wankers...!!!

do you mind? - It's Chateauneuf-du-pap.... goodness me the heathens are everywhere! - james, pass me another daquiri!

It's actually 'Du Pape'......sheesh, peasants on here... : )

binzy m.cf.c said:
york away to this! said:
do you mind? - It's Chateauneuf-du-pap.... goodness me the heathens are everywhere! - james, pass me another daquiri!
I say Old bean... is one dissing me on my somewhat limited knowledge of fine wines? well carry on you mater fornicator and i shall be left with no choice other than to remove ones gauntlet and take umbridge with you, and slap you round the fuckin chops with it.....for sooth & verily...And its Daquari.... fuckin heathen my arse... ha ha..

er it's umbrage and I'm a veggie so you can leave the chops out too thanks.

I bet West Ham/ Chelsea & Millwall crap it when these three geezers go there.

The Fixer said:
Why is there support so piss poor away from home? They average around 20/22k for home games and in all fairness they're not the worst side in the world.

Probably lots of tourists who are in London and want to see a Prem match. My old boss used to go to see Wimbledon as he was in London a lot and could always get a ticket, thats why a record shop from Larne in Northern Ireland ended up being the official match sponsor of Micheal Hughes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.