3 game ban..

CITYROBBO

Any advice would be appreciated ...

Had been looking forward to the derby for weeks me and the old man have been going years both season ticket holders, woke up yesterday stomach bug couldnt make game was all last minute but Instead of having 2 empty seats for the game i called friend just gave them away to some true blues..

Ill take fault here as always upgrade dads over 65 if taking a mate or the GF but yesterday was all rushed last second. so as you can guess friend was stopped going into stadium and the ticket was taken by steward..

I called today they said old man banned for 3 games all i want to know is there anyone at club i can talk to and explain the situation to..

That's disgusting, no wonder there's empty seats when they treat us like that. Could have just asked you to upgrade there and then instead of a 3 game ban. Disgusting. If I was you I'd tweet the club, they don't want bad press, or tweet that Lee Kenny (@LeeCityzen) who won the cityzen thing, he's more likely to see it and I've seen him sort a few things out on twitter before. In my experience twitter can really work when complaining. Good luck blue.

Not wanting to sound like a total prick but everybody has an excuse when they are caught out. It would seem you are genuine on this occasion but the club and the steward that confiscated the card probably hear that every single time they do it.

ninjamonkey said:
Not wanting to sound like a total prick but everybody has an excuse when they are caught out. It would seem you are genuine on this occasion but the club and the steward that confiscated the card probably hear that every single time they do it.

And they are usually right. This may be genuine but they all say that.

de niro said:
ninjamonkey said:

And they are usually right. This may be genuine but they all say that.

Why didn't your mate take your old man? Plus why didn't they just go to the ticket office at the ground & upgrade?

Whilst I don't doubt what your saying the problem is that if the club are lenient they will have every Tom dick n Harry trying it on with junior and over 65 tickets. If they get caught they pay the difference so what's to lose.
Sadly for every genuine fan who might get caught with a simple mistake there are many who will try it on purposely.
Therefore I can see why the club have to have these rules and doubt they will relax them as they do it for one they have to do it for every other case too

didsburyblu said:
Whilst I don't doubt what your saying the problem is that if the club are lenient they will have every Tom dick n Harry trying it on with junior and over 65 tickets. If they get caught they pay the difference so what's to lose.
Sadly for every genuine fan who might get caught with a simple mistake there are many who will try it on purposely.
Therefore I can see why the club have to have these rules and doubt they will relax them as they do it for one they have to do it for every other case too

This.

Maybe mooners can learn from this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.