3 page options not visible in dark mode on Mobile

Out of curiosity. What is the purpose of dark mode? ie: where/when would it be used?
When the new version of the site was launched a few people complained, saying they felt it was too bright, so I quickly knocked up (hence why there are a few issues!) a dark version to appease them. I did it in our away colours for that season, and was planning to update it every year to reflect the new away kits but it's way too much hassle.

When the new version of the site was launched a few people complained, saying they felt it was too bright, so I quickly knocked up (hence why there are a few issues!) a dark version to appease them. I did it in our away colours for that season, and was planning to update it every year to reflect the new away kits but it's way too much hassle.
Sounds like a lot of work for sure. I wouldn't know how to view in dark mode myself.
Is it a setting on phone/laptop or on the forum that I would find?

Sounds like a lot of work for sure. I wouldn't know how to view in dark mode myself.
Is it a setting on phone/laptop or on the forum that I would find?
You should see a paint brush icon at the very bottom of the page on the left (next to Privacy settings). If you click on that you get a drop down list where you can select a style. BM-DARK is for dark mode, obviously!

You should see a paint brush icon at the very bottom of the page on the left (next to Privacy settings). If you click on that you get a drop down list where you can select a style. BM-DARK is for dark mode, obviously!
Cheer. I’ll try it tonight. Hopefully it’ll stop the wife moaning about me not paying attention to the tv show she’s interested in.

The colour choice of Dark Mode was slightly odd to me at first, (it looks quite nice though IMO) but it makes perfect sense now that you've explained the origin.

Reactions: Ric
Never even realised that there was a dark mode. Just had a look at it. Maybe a bit too dark gaffer? I think a green and gold theme would look the canine's testes. Gold where the rust/brown bits are, and green everywhere else.

@Ric some of the styling for dark mode seems to have reverted back to previous (on iPhone at least)

1. the ‘go’ button to jump to a page number is practically invisible again

2. The post options banner (eg text styles) when creating a post, is back to almost white on white

I think it happened on … Thursday.

ta

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.