How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we’ll win one, draw one and lose one.
In which order? cos if its lose/draw/win that last day could be murder if rags dont drop any points beforehand, even the most laid back on here will be shitting it, and it will hardly be a cruise prior to the cl final.

Cant help feeling we have lost a bit of momentum.

Our last 4 games with our normal team have been 2 wins v Dortmund and 2 wins v PSG. Do you really honestly think if we need to go full strength v Newcastle, Brighton and Everton that we won’t get two points? Stop bloody flapping
not flapping....yes i do think we need to go full strength against Newcastle then win that nad those players can be rested for the last two games of the season once its won......the B team that Pep keeps putting out has lost us games and they are pretty poor....Sterling, Mendy, Torres, Cancello are all huge downgrades at present (Cancello dip in form is alarming)...

And they don’t tit around making 9 idiotic changes with the title at stake
Because the title isn’t at stake and they’ve got fuck all of importance to play for.

And don’t say the EL Final, it’s the LDV Vans European Trophy. It’s the only competition a team in the PL can win which requires the best teams to not be part of it.

I was right then and I’m right now you fucking tart.
Some of these posters shitting themselves need to get a grip and look at the bigger picture. If Pep had any worry that we’re going to throw away the title, he would have played his strongest team yesterday. We are not going fail to win one of our remaining three games and United won’t win all of theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.