How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
we only hace ourselves to blame -

thats one win out of the 3 that they need to significantly close the gap on us.

I wouldnt beton Leicester doing us any favours as they have turned to shit.

Liverpool are the team that could ease the pressure on us but again I think utd may well beat them as well...

this gap will potentially be 4 pts by the next time we play in the league
Leicester do need the win and so do Liverpool,Villa today have nothing to play for although a win today could have put them 6 points behind 6th spot,,,we'l see on Tues,not worried yet but if they continue winning and god forbid we lose on friday then il be twitching

If we don't get 3 points from our last 3 games we don't fucking deserve to win it. But we will. Starting at Newcastle with a full strength 11. Sick side of me hopes the Rags win their next 2. Give the shits a glimmer.

If we don't get 3 points from our last 3 games we don't fucking deserve to win it. But we will. Starting at Newcastle with a full strength 11. Sick side of me hopes the Rags win their next 2. Give the shits a glimmer.
I think we’ll win one, draw one and lose one.

Leicester do need the win and so do Liverpool,Villa today have nothing to play for although a win today could have put them 6 points behind 6th spot,,,we'l see on Tues,not worried yet but if they continue winning and god forbid we lose on friday then il be twitching
Agree with your reasoning but Leicester needed the win yesterday and got smashed by Newcastle....who we play next....If Pep plays anything but our strongest 11 and we dont get the result its on him

All im saying is is that it will be closer than a lot on here have been saying...this "the league is won" line that started 7-8 games ago with some was way off the mark

We are crawling towards the league title and are no where near as dominant as people believe
If it was remotely close then we’d have beaten both Leeds and Chelsea. That’s the point. It’s won, Pep knows it’s won. It’s because of the hard work in the previous 34 games that he’s confident enough to make 9 changes against the CL finalists and ensure we arrive in the best physical shape on the 29th.

He didn’t even do that (make sweeping changes) when he was aiming for the 100 point record. It’s fucking done.

we only hace ourselves to blame -

thats one win out of the 3 that they need to significantly close the gap on us.

I wouldnt beton Leicester doing us any favours as they have turned to shit.

Liverpool are the team that could ease the pressure on us but again I think utd may well beat them as well...

this gap will potentially be 4 pts by the next time we play in the league

I fully expect it to be, just as I fully expect to have to beat Everton on the final day to win the league. They’re ruthless in a way that we just aren’t. Soft penalties notwithstanding, they look like scoring all the time, which is why they regularly come from behind to win. And they don’t tit around making 9 idiotic changes with the title at stake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.