#3 | Rúben Dias - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Mr Whippy just shades him but he is remarkable. This is where good scouting and drilling down into a player's personality can be so valuable.
Was watching an ESPN FC show and they all voted him player of the year. So did Caragher and Whatsisname?

Which made me think, hmmmm, he might just win it. I think Mr Whippy was most valuable at the most critical point of our season. But Dias might have been the most consistent across all periods. And coming on the heels of Van Dyke winning it, it won't surprise me if they give it to who the pundits now consider the New Van Dyke.

Gundo was very good for us this season.

But Dias single-handedly turned our leaky defense into a brick wall. I credit much of Stone's revival due to the solidity and leadership of Dias.

Dias' form has trailed off a bit towards the end of the season - but for me, he's the PoTY in our side and indeed in the league.

Played like his life depended on it tonight , in a game of no consequence which says everything about the man , how the f*ck Garcia could look him in the eye after the game , we've got Dias and Barca have got Garcia says everything about where each club is heading.

Played like his life depended on it tonight , in a game of no consequence which says everything about the man , how the f*ck Garcia could look him in the eye after the game , we've got Dias and Barca have got Garcia says everything about where each club is heading.

I thought apart from a block he was awful. Throwing himself on the ground twice for Trossards goal was peak Otamendi behaviour.
He got dribbled past 5 times, rest of the team combined(6).
He an absolutely outstanding player but we shouldn't pretend he plays well because of that when he didn't.

I thought apart from a block he was awful. Throwing himself on the ground twice for Trossards goal was peak Otamendi behaviour.
He an absolutely outstanding player but we shouldn't pretend he plays well because of that when he didn't.
He was better than Stones tonight..

Thats your opinion , my opinion is he had a good game and he did his best to block the first goal by throwing himself twice at Trousaards attempts , perhaps it was just down to a clever forward who dummied a player , dont call it pretending becasue someone has an alternative opinion , that's arrogance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.