#3 | Rúben Dias - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

richards30

He has been shaky since his award. Last few games of the season were below the standard set. Big second season coming up

agreed! Hopefully he gets a break and we get the City Ruben and not the Portugal Ruben! lol

bluemoon32

Team supported
City
He has been shaky since his award. Last few games of the season were below the standard set. Big second season coming up
He's been poor this tournament, it's important we keep Laporte as we'll need to rotate a lot next season.
Lots of players will be knackered from the start

Craig

I didnt see last nights game but i can imagine he was pissing in the wind to a large degree.
I agree their defence is shite but for the goal in question last night it was basic lack of pace on the turn and purely down to Ruben

leo_city

Team supported
Manchester City
Quite good today in a very average attacking performance from Portugal, nothing he could of done about the goal. Actually don't mind this, lad's played nonstop, can finally get good rest and get ready for next season.

lmhblue1

Yeah he was fine today, couple of shaky moments against Lukaku (expected tbh) but thought he was quite good for the final 15-20 minutes. Gets a much needed rest now after a faily disappointing tournament. Wonder how much of an influence that undeserved booking in the first game was. He had to spend basically the entirety of the group stage + this game trying to avoid suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.