#3 | Rúben Dias - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I love him

Is he actually *that* good or just a different class to what we’ve been used to for 12-18 months? I suppose we’ll find out but I think he’s the business and just what we need

I think I love him

Is he actually *that* good or just a different class to what we’ve been used to for 12-18 months? I suppose we’ll find out but I think he’s the business and just what we need
I think he’s very good. We’ve seen enough shite back there to know when someone is different gravy and he is levels above anything we’ve seen in that position since Vinny.

Early days, but looks a very accomplished defender. Good in the air, strong in the tackle and composed on the ball. Excellent signing

His reading of the game is really good, he is perfect for our style. Early days still of course.

and I say this as someone who was extremely underwhelmed about signing him.

Early days, but looks like Begiristain has been more than vindicated with this one. He’s been great so far.

Think he’s got the right personality we needed too. A hard bastard that doesn’t like losing.
This. I remember Mangala looking like a world beater on his debut against Chelsea, he scored an own goal in the following game(I think) and his head just went, looked shit scared almost every game after that.

Mental toughness for a centre half at this level is so important, and in Ruben we finally seem to have found a defender with a bit of attitude and confidence. At long last!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.