3 | Ruben Dias - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has been poor recently.. though will make the excuse of no CDM ahead of him so really any combo of our cbs will have struggled.
Should settle back down post international break with Rodri and John back

I'm not sure, he was pretty shite against Leipzig and he had Rodri then.

He has played a lot of football and pretty much always been outstanding when he's played so this dip isn't a huge surprise but if Stones is back then I'd be dropping Dias for a spell as he's been miles off it.

He has been "only" okay defensively recently, but his passing has been off. He is the best CB in the world when he is at it, so I am not concerned. He seems to be going through a rough patch of form, that's all, IMO.

He has been "only" okay defensively recently, but his passing has been off. He is the best CB in the world when he is at it, so I am not concerned. He seems to be going through a rough patch of form, that's all, IMO.
That happened before as well, his first season he was a beast then his form dropped something happened and he kicked on again, hopefully the same this year, I think with Stones absence and Rodri missing he’s tried to shoulder more responsibility but it’s not worked, when he can concentrate on his game he will improve.

Acknowledging he hasn't been at his best recently, but wow, the comments, simply wow...

I'm not sure, he was pretty shite against Leipzig and he had Rodri then.

He has played a lot of football and pretty much always been outstanding when he's played so this dip isn't a huge surprise but if Stones is back then I'd be dropping Dias for a spell as he's been miles off it.
I'd be playing Diaz with Stones, that is our best pairing, they compliment each your so well.

I'd be playing Diaz with Stones, that is our best pairing, they compliment each your so well.

Yeah it might simply be a case of Dias being more comfortable on the left side rather than the right, he's been out of sorts in the most recent games.

Dias is the leader at the back, pretty much the only one who can lead a line effectively. Hopefully now Stones is back he can take over for a game here and there and Dias can get a rest. He's played a lot lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.