3 | Ruben Dias - 2023/24

He's still really high quality, but I don't think he's ever looked as good as he did during the 20/21 season since he stopped being partnered with Stones. That back four of Walker, Dias and Stones, with Zinchenko, Cancelo, and Laporte alternating at LB, is probably the tightest our defence has ever looked under Pep? He's been great ever since then but he was the PL POTY in 20/21. He's never quite hit those heights since.

He's still really high quality, but I don't think he's ever looked as good as he did during the 20/21 season since he stopped being partnered with Stones. That back four of Walker, Dias and Stones, with Zinchenko, Cancelo, and Laporte alternating at LB, is probably the tightest our defence has ever looked under Pep? He's been great ever since then but he was the PL POTY in 20/21. He's never quite hit those heights since.
It must be really hard having a changing back line every week. Even harder being asked to organise and play a high line when you know the majority of forwards are fast as fuck.
Agree though, he isnt consistently as good but still has moments like the other night.

He's had an uneven season by his standards, but I actually think the narrative is becoming a bit overblown. He's been steady for a while now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.