3 spare for Liverpool

Higgy

Due to work comitments I have 3 spare tickets for Liverpool away, I aint going to split them and whoever wants them would have to pick them up tomorrow from eccles tomorrow. Im off out to the pub now so its simple first come first serve just send me a p.m and I will reply in the morning.

I forgot to mention I will only let season ticket holders have them as I dont want them falling into the wrong hands and Yes I do want my money back on them!

Higgy said:
Due to work comitments I have 3 spare tickets for Liverpool away, I aint going to split them and whoever wants them would have to pick them up tomorrow from eccles tomorrow. Im off out to the pub now so its simple first come first serve just send me a p.m and I will reply in the morning.

gone

to the pub .

de niro said:
Higgy said:

gone

Your dead right, they have and I am now on the way!!!!

to the pub .

I have been desperately trying to get hold of two but will will take all three off you if you want to get rid of them all to same person. We are season ticket holders - (in old money - regular season ticket holders). Live in Bolton so not to far to travel to get them off you - ANY CHANCE and if so what time is conveinient for you

Whitts

Tickets gone now (I think) Fan Zone Danny like I said first come first serve!!! U got em!! and De Niro I just got bck from the

Pub Pi**ed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.