308 yesterday 85th min, female and show tec.

Showsec*

she had no ticket... she was wondering around the concourse unable to "find" her seat, a steward asked for her ticket to help her find it, then the steward asked for assistance as they were uncomfortable with the situation, turns out she didn't have one and managed to sneak in somehow so was given a talking to by the police

dan05delaney said:
Showsec*

she had no ticket... she was wondering around the concourse unable to "find" her seat, a steward asked for her ticket to help her find it, then the steward asked for assistance as they were uncomfortable with the situation, turns out she didn't have one and managed to sneak in somehow so was given a talking to by the police

You've done it now. Everyone knows that showsec are a bunch of cunts and jibbing in is a City tradition.

Is there a facebook page where I can vent my spleen ?

dronefromsector7g said:
ALL OUR LIVES said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Muffin/barm debate spilling into the real world perhaps?

There is no debate - it's a barm

Ps it was also Quinn
On both points I agree. Let's go fight some muffin/tylerites.

We muffinites have no affinity with that turd!

I think the lass was kickin' off 'cos she ended up with one of those wretched 'oval' potato and meat pies, and after the performance on the pitch it was just too much for her!

dan05delaney said:
Showsec*

Hang on. She couldn't find an empty seat? In the 85th minute? When we were losing and had played poorly? Where exactly was she looking???

Bluemoon dan said:
dan05delaney said:
Showsec*

Hang on. She couldn't find an empty seat? In the 85th minute? When we were losing and had played poorly? Where exactly was she looking???

Is this a "leaving early" thread?

I did hear from a female steward that there was an altercation with a woman who was very abusive and the woman was taken out by the police and ejected from the stadium. Not sure if it is the same one because I don't know what time the one I heard about happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.