30th Birthday doo in town

ashytheblue

just wanting some advice of there to head for in town for my missus 30th birthday on a Saturday night.

Dont really want to do printworks or canal street, more Ancoats(northern quarter) at night finishing with a decent bar/club and maybe a few posher bars during the day. Were looking at getting in around 3pm.

cheers

When we do the NQ, starting from Picaddilly, we usually go something along the lines of Port Street Beer House to meet up, on to The Whiskey Jar / El Capo, Cain and Grain, Apotheca

My mate tries to squeeze Hula Tiki in there but the choice either £8 or £11 cocktails and sticky floors is a bit off putting, decent bar when busy though. Home Sweet Home is good for food too. Depends what you're after though, real ale, cocktails, food, dancing, live music? Only thing you can really guarantee around there is paying through the nose for a pint in most places ;)

When we do the NQ, starting from Picaddilly, we usually go something along the lines of Port Street Beer House to meet up, on to The Whiskey Jar / El Capo, Cain and Grain, Apotheca

My mate tries to squeeze Hula Tiki in there but the choice either £8 or £11 cocktails and sticky floors is a bit off putting, decent bar when busy though. Home Sweet Home is good for food too. Depends what you're after though, real ale, cocktails, food, dancing, live music? Only thing you can really guarantee around there is paying through the nose for a pint in most places ;)
Thanks for the info I'll have a look into them places.

Real ale then onto cocktail bars sounds like the plan but before someone mentioned level 52 bar in the hilton tower, have you tried it?

It's called Cloud 23. You should book on a Saturday. Get in the Cozy Club or Vapiano in the Corn Exchange and then Selfridges for cocktails.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.