31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never want to hear questions about his shot stopping again.

I watched the game with a varied group of fans, one is a liverpool fan, but also CEO at County, he couldn’t believe it when I said there’s City fans that don’t rate him. Then right on cue one of the City fans said ‘my brother says if you watch Ederson, he doesn’t ever make a save and when you think about it, he doesn’t’. Then we had a 30 minute demonstration of why he’s the best in the world. Really smart saves, great distribution, calmness personified and charging out for crosses.

We have some odd fans..

I watched the game with a varied group of fans, one is a liverpool fan, but also CEO at County, he couldn’t believe it when I said there’s City fans that don’t rate him. Then right on cue one of the City fans said ‘my brother says if you watch Ederson, he doesn’t ever make a save and when you think about it, he doesn’t’. Then we had a 30 minute demonstration of why he’s the best in the world. Really smart saves, great distribution, calmness personified and charging out for crosses.

We have some odd fans..

The reason he doesn't make wondersave after wondersave is twofold, one we dominate the ball and opponents don't have that many shots against us, and 2 he is ALWAYS in the absolute perfect position. Best keeper we have ever had in modern times. The amount of crosses he comes and claims easily is overlooked aswell. Then of course he is peerless with the ball at his feet.

People who wank off Joe Hart who was absolutely bang average and slag Eddy don't have a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.