31 | Ederson - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why I taught it was a bit daft commentary made such a big deal of it
The whistle shouldn’t have gone and had it not, we could have had a goal conceded in the same way that Cancelo scored one against WBA in similar circumstances barring the referee blowing the whistle.

If anyone genuinely thinks ederson could have saved the goal today then football really isn’t for you.

Amazing how people just seem to jump on a bandwagon and sadly now it seems the usual sheep have decided ederson is the target. We couldn’t have a better keeper for what pep wants.

Do you expect him to have the reactions of a pigeon?
I don’t think he makes enough saves no. Too many times it’s a goal with every shot on target the opposition has. Iv always rated Ederson and in his first few seasons he used to make good saves etc. I think he’s grown complacent and I think he needs to improve.

I don’t think he makes enough saves no. Too many times it’s a goal with every shot on target the opposition has. Iv always rated Ederson and in his first few seasons he used to make good saves etc. I think he’s grown complacent and I think he needs to improve.
He had no fucking chance you loon. Some past goals could have questions raised, no issue there but today? I’m sure half the forum has been on crack today.

Well, I’ve always rated your posts over the years, but I believe that you could do better now and your analysis has become complacent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.