31 | Ederson - 2024/25

I think it's another example of the challenges that Pep talks about with keeping players happy when they live in a psychedelic hero worshipped bubble

So glad he's staying. Honestly think he's one of our most important players alongside rodri and Haaland. No one in the world can give this side what Eddie does. Hope he stays another 8 years. Legend!

Oh and his penalties... Wow

Thought Eddy was OK abit rusty like most of our players to be honest. He had a good penalty shoot out one great stop and unlucky with the one he pushed onto the post.
Didn't think he deserved the abuse from some in the matchday thread.

I thought his distribution was a bit ropey but then I heard Pep say the ball that was picked was like kicking a balloon. Did I hear that right.

Last edited:
Great news that he's staying.

Not that I'd lack any confidence in Ortega in general, he doesn't let us down and he would walk into most teams but we're not most teams. Ederson is the very best at what we need him to do.

I thought his distribution was a bit ropey but then I heard Pep say the ball that was picked was like kicking a balloon. Did I hear that right.

Well, let's hope that's the explanation. Just watching the match. At half time, he's kicked four balls straight out into touch. Usually, it's about one in every ten matches. Very odd.

Fav player tbh. Hope the fans at the next home game give him a big rendition of his chant to show he is much appreciated. Do feel he is taken for granted by some at times

I just love the bloke

The most entertaining footballer on the planet for me, this guy is box office, so pleased to see him stay, a huge part of our success.

Agree, there now seems to be a media outcry that the game is all about systems and tactics and there’s a lack of entertaining players.

Obviously a not so subtle sly dig at Pep, how can you watch Ederson play and think it’s boring. He’s just made what he does seem normal, it really is not.

That aside with Doku, Bobb and Savinho all looking to play a big part next season, Pep is single handedly bring sexy back to football..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.