31st Dec, 1st/2nd/3rd/4th Jan Games

mccity said:
... And the late Norwich goal sealed what was a horrible day in the world of fantasy football for me.
Not too bad for me (so far!);

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/t4wMn.png[/bigimg]

Britton didn't play, so Watson will be an automatic sub for him (6 more points). Plus Merlin, Kun and (hopefully) Micah all playing tomorrow. And if Micah doesn't make it, Williams will come off the bench (2 points).

Re: Spurs the new threat?

What will the Spuds -fawning press make of their beloveds' tripping up?

Cobwebcat said:
Probably still the rags but Spurs' next three Premier League games are:

West Brom (Home)

Everton (Home)

Wolves (Home)

Will be interesting to see what the gap is after those three.
not trying to be an ass but those 3 teams are playing well enough away from home and could be all quite tricky!!

As soon as King gets injured and he will be, Spurs will start to slide. If they lose Bale and Parker for a few games too then they will start losing against the teams they should be beating and become typical Spurs again.
Their fans will start bleating and 'arry will tell them it's as good as it gets and before he arrived they were in the bottom 4 and he wanted to strengthen in January but the chairman does all the transfers and another club came in a blew them out of the water anyway.
Same old Spurs, same old 'arry. It will happen just wait and see.

des hardi said:
Cobwebcat said:
Probably still the rags but Spurs' next three Premier League games are:

West Brom (Home)

Everton (Home)

Wolves (Home)

Will be interesting to see what the gap is after those three.
not trying to be an ass but those 3 teams are playing well enough away from home and could be all quite tricky!!

Well said Mate,wolves scrapping for their lives,Everton tough at any time and Baggies can upset anyone.

stony said:
As soon as King gets injured and he will be, Spurs will start to slide. If they lose Bale and Parker for a few games too then they will start losing against the teams they should be beating and become typical Spurs again.
Their fans will start bleating and 'arry will tell them it's as good as it gets and before he arrived they were in the bottom 4 and he wanted to strengthen in January but the chairman does all the transfers and another club came in a blew them out of the water anyway.
Same old Spurs, same old 'arry. It will happen just wait and see.

You've certainly convinced me.
I do hope you are right.

Today is typical of what the premier league is all about.

Swansea could have played out an honourable home defeat in a game they bossed for large parts but they kept plugging away.

No doubt the sides currently occupying the top 7 positions will drop a lot more points in the second half of the season than some would have you believe.

If we manage to replicate our points tally in the second half of the season we will bolt the title in and I would be willing to wager that you will not need anywhere near 90 points to land the title this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.