31st Dec, 1st/2nd/3rd/4th Jan Games

Is there any reason why this was merged into todays match thread instead of being merged into the Spurs thread ?

Re: Come on Blackburn

if you missed the match catch it on matchchoice or motd ....in the first half i actually thought my sound was faulty 'cept for the commentary more and more like a fukin library, hardly a single chant how 75000 "passionate" fans can stay so quiet is actually quite difficult to do

It's been a strange set of results really, but it does prove that round 2 is always harder for everyone, as teams stare into the abyss they fight all the harder for survival, some managers are believing their own hype, it also puts last weeks result into context, lets just hope the team remembers it

Great results today

Brill results for us today.

Got to make it count tomorrow.

Time to get serious about winning this title!!

Re: Great results today

Totally agree. The team have to go out there tomorrow and be ruthless. Get that early goal and make the game open for us to exploit.

I want us to be really ruthless tomorrow and show what potential champions we can be, if we can try and boost the goal difference up and not conceed a goal that would be ace!!

Would like us to be faster in possession as well, sometimes we take far too much time on the ball.

CTID
Believe!!

sam-caddick said:
I want us to be really ruthless tomorrow and show what potential champions we can be, if we can try and boost the goal difference up and not conceed a goal that would be ace!!

Would like us to be faster in possession as well, sometimes we take far too much time on the ball.

CTID
Believe!!

A win is all we can ask for...but if we win with style and banging in ,loads of goals then praise be!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.