32 | Máximo Perrone - 2022/23 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats happening with this kid?

I was hoping,given the hype on here,he would have got a couple more outings,

Or will it be the dreaded CFG loan in the summer?

As i said,given the hype.....and the fact Gomez,Palmer,and Philips are getting game time.....id have thought he would have to.

Oh well,heres to a productive summer.

The problem is he joined us in February.

If he'd arrived in August, I'm sure he'd have played half a dozen cup matches and earned Pep's trust to get a run out in games like Saturday.

I think he could be really really good and Pep would still not throw a kid that's only been at the club 8 weeks into a title race. Hopefully we keep him for preseason at least and get a chance to see him.

Good to see him get on the bench today, even if unused, I suspect Pep would have given him game time had we been confortable, but we never acheived that.

I'm not surprised he's not getting any time at this stage of the season, having only joined 3 months ago, he needs to be training regularly with this squad for now, and integrated into the squad properly at 20 years old, and new to the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.