32 | Máximo Perrone - 2022/23 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of Verrati. In 20 min he showed more composure and quality than Phillips. 20 min are meaningless, but you can see the guy has personality and good technique.

Like I said 20 min are meaningless. Remind of Verrati because of the touches and turns he made, not because he is even close to the quality of Verrati. Saying he is better than Phillips is not saying much, because Phillips has been awful all season long. Like I said, you can only conclude that the guy has good technique and personality.

Like I said 20 min are meaningless. Remind of Verrati because of the touches and turns he made, not because he is even close to the quality of Verrati. Saying he is better than Phillips is not saying much, because Phillips has been awful all season long. Like I said, you can only conclude that the guy has good technique and personality.
I was only teasing. But I do think it’s far too soon to write off Phillips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.