32 | Maximo Perrone - 2023/24 | On loan at Las Palmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what little we have seen, he was a strong, but raw, talent. If he is progressing well, there’s no reason why he couldn’t be an integral part of the First Team squad.

As always with Pep’s City, the foreign quota can be an issue, but I’m not sure which slot he fills in the equation. We usually have a squad that is at least a few players shy of the maximum allowed, and fill it out with young, homegrown talent. I think the reason the squad is short a few is that the foreign slots are full. This is why there’s such a premium on decent English talent moving to PL teams, even though some of the prices take liberties.

Last edited:
From what little we have seen, he was a strong, but raw, talent. If he is progressing well, there’s no reason why he couldn’t be an integral part of the First Team squad.

As always with Pep’s City, the foreign quota can be an issue, but I’m not sure which slot he fills in the equation. We usually have a squad that is at least a few players shy of the maximum allowed, and fill it out with young, homegrown talent. I think the reason the squad is shirt a few is that the foreign slots are full. This us why there’s such a premium on decent English talent moving to PL teams, even though some of the prices take liberties.
Can’t wait to see this lad on tour I think he is going to be a top player in a few years
He is another example of young players playing every week
Like Savio and couto they can become good options or really valuable if they play
Opposite of Kalvin Phillips really

Perrone is very much a 6.

He is a progressive passer and plays close to the CBs. He doesnt really have attacking instincts, like Kovacic.

He is also like 5'10 or 5'11, he isnt too short imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.