#33 | Scott Carson - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wonder what it is about him that makes Pep speak so highly of him. Clearly he’s well respected with his team mates as well but being a “nice guy” only gets you so far.

Would be interesting to have an off the records chat with Pep for his thoughts and plans for Carson.

I do wonder what it is about him that makes Pep speak so highly of him. Clearly he’s well respected with his team mates as well but being a “nice guy” only gets you so far.

Would be interesting to have an off the records chat with Pep for his thoughts and plans for Carson.
Im not sure ‘only’ being a nice guy only gets you so far.
having that sort of character in the dressing room can be invaluable.

Im not sure ‘only’ being a nice guy only gets you so far.
having that sort of character in the dressing room can be invaluable.

I may have used the wrong terminology there.

No doubt there has to be strong characters in the dressing room as you say, however he doesn’t seem a motivator in the same way VK was.

From what I can establish is that “he’s a great person to have around”, Pep has said “You will learn more from Carson than me” etc

All I’m asking asking is what does Josep see that isn’t clear to us peon’s?

Last edited:
I may have used the wrong terminology there.

No doubt there has to be strong characters in the dressing room as you say, however he doesn’t seem a motivator in the same way VK was.

From what I can establish is that “he’s a great person to have around”, Pep has said “You will learn more from Carson than me” etc

All I’m asking asking is what does Josep see that isn’t clear to us peon’s?
Hes just a likeable guy. Im sure Pep is just waxing lyrical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.