34 years and still love it !

Besteamintheland

This is my 1st Bluemoon topic so I thought I would make it a bit brighter than quite a few on here. After 34 years with no trophies , ups and downs , managers galore and the most arrogant nieghbours you could wish for , one thing always stays firm, My love for CITY . Supporting this club has the lot and I wouldnt swap it for the world . When I think back to some of the dross we have seen down the years and I look at where we are now in terms of the players we have its amazing .
I now witness rags cheering cause they have got a point off City - rags at work not wanting to bet with me on the result of a Derby - but the best thing is I am now looking for how chelsea and ars are doing instead of wolves and west ham. This club is going big time but we all know its never going to be smooth cause that wouldnt be City so expect the unexpected but lets enjoy and support our team as we always have done through thin and thin.
Lets support our manager , give him a chance with what is virtually a whole new group of players, who maybe 1 or 2 of them cant be easy to work with but with a little time and when they all settle in could become the best in Europe and we will be there with our chests out knowing we have always been there.
Heres to being a blue !

I'm proud to sing "34 years and we're still here"! No club has had such little success (and success doesn't have to be trophies as Newcastle have finished 2nd in the Prem twice, got to two Wembkey finals and played in the Champions Lg a few times, that enough to keep fans interested!) and kept a canvases like ours!

Arguably the best fans in the world, we just need more songs and a bit more noise - a big fuck off stand for vocal fans would be nice - and we'd be by far the best!

Besteamintheland said:
This is my 1st Bluemoon topic so I thought I would make it a bit brighter than quite a few on here. After 34 years with no trophies , ups and downs , managers galore and the most arrogant nieghbours you could wish for , one thing always stays firm, My love for CITY . Supporting this club has the lot and I wouldnt swap it for the world . When I think back to some of the dross we have seen down the years and I look at where we are now in terms of the players we have its amazing .
I now witness rags cheering cause they have got a point off City - rags at work not wanting to bet with me on the result of a Derby - but the best thing is I am now looking for how chelsea and ars are doing instead of wolves and west ham. This club is going big time but we all know its never going to be smooth cause that wouldnt be City so expect the unexpected but lets enjoy and support our team as we always have done through thin and thin.
Lets support our manager , give him a chance with what is virtually a whole new group of players, who maybe 1 or 2 of them cant be easy to work with but with a little time and when they all settle in could become the best in Europe and we will be there with our chests out knowing we have always been there.
Heres to being a blue !

Not to worry Bestteamintheland hear at Bluemoon we're guaranteed to knock that romantic poetry shit right out of your head!!!! ;-)

Good post mate, echos how I feel about the situation we are currently in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.