'34 years'

No self respecting Blue would already have been on Redtwatcafe so soon after that if ever

Feck em. Our time is coming soon enough.

wankers in the pub i was in - the friendship in fallowfield- were singing "32 years". obviously havnt been to a game for a while then the plastic fools

chrisi said:
would united still have fans after 30 odd years with fuck all? would they fuck!
pathetic spoilt twats don't have a clue.

tic toc tic toc

just goes to show after 34 years without 1 fuckin thing we still have the amazing support, i believe we have the best fans in the country

I thought it was great that at 1-0 we were still singing, which meant we were louder than them, clicking your fingers would have made you louder than them.

At 2-0 we were still singing, pushing the lads on.

At 2-1 we nearly took the fuckin roof off the place.

At the final whistle we were still singing and drowning out Dolly Parton or whatever the fuck it was.

Very proud of our fans tonight.

chrisi said:
would united still have fans after 30 odd years with fuck all? would they fuck!
pathetic spoilt twats don't have a clue.

tic toc tic toc

just goes to show after 34 years without 1 fuckin thing we still have the amazing support, i believe we have the best fans in the country

Their crowds would plummet just like they did before and will do again

Bring it on

United did 37 years once, give a fuck if it was 1914 or what not, they love to talk about history don't they, i just shove this in their face, they think football was invented in 1992.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.