3D TV's

BlueSniffer

Seems there quite a few sales online at the moment for 3D TV's so i've been thinking of treating myself. You can pick a Samsung LCD 3D TV 40" for less than £500 online.

Firstly, has anyone got one and are they any good/worth it? Whats Sky 3D like on them? (which i beleive is a free service)

Any recommendations would appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

My dad has one and at the moment they are a steal, football is really good in 3D, if your in the market for a new TV you might as well go 3D they are the same price now as normal and the picture is very good. My dad has a Samsung I would recommend a D model version with Bluetooth glasses as opposed to the infra red ones which had a lot of problems. Personally I'd prefer a Panasonic as I think they are a better manufacture but a lot of deals seem to be on the Samsungs.

Have a look on Richer Sounds web site - usually some good deals on there. I'm sure there was a 3d Samsung today too...

mcfc2112 said:
Have a look on Richer Sounds web site - usually some good deals on there. I'm sure there was a 3d Samsung today too...

If you go instore with Richer Sounds they will often knock a bit off what they've got in stock as they are after a quick turnaround, particularly if you pay cash.

I've got one and they are excellent, the films that were originally 2D that have been "made" 3D tend to add depth to the screen whereas the films that were originally 3D tend to come out of the screen. Go for the biggest screen you can afford, I paid £799 for a 50" samsung with 4 films and 5 sets of glasses about 5 months ago, the films themselves can be a bit expensive thou

Well if anyone is interested I have some 3D films for sale
Gullivers travels £15
Ice Age 3 £15
Animals United £15
All sealed, they are part of the Panasonic promotion set.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.