3rd Kit Release Date - Confirmed

Vast majority of our kits are not just bad, they are fukin horrible. They should try letting fans design the third shirt and then narrowing down to say five and putting it down to a fans vote. They are doing the same thing in New Zealand now over a new national flag. Can't see what harm it would do as we hardly ever wear it and nothing could be worse than this monstrosity.

I'm passionate about what I believe our home kit should be – but away kits, especially 3rd kits, i'm not too bothered about.
What you do have to consider though is the amount of kids you see knocking about in lurid colloured Barca away kits... full strips too. This 3rd kit will have that appeal... you'll see loads of kids in that full strip.

Think this is it:
Man%2Bcity%2B3.jpg

This is the only 3rd kit I've liked the last few years tbh:

2013-14%20Man%20City%203rd%20Nike%20Soccer%20Jerseys.jpg
And they were selling off in nike outlet cheetham hill for 9 quid!

TBH it is growing on me a little. When I was 11 (1992) , the only shirt my mum and dad could afford was a city goalie shirt. When we had own clothes day at school I was the only one wearing bright yellow. It will look better on the players though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.