4 -0 to go above the scum

I think we should go for them from the start, none of this negative stuff just attack them, the games I have seen them this season they are very sloppy and havn't had a good game all season.

They are there to be beaten.

5-1.

tevezisablue said:
I think we should go for them from the start, none of this negative stuff just attack them, the games I have seen them this season they are very sloppy and havn't had a good game all season.

5-1.
Its still United. they are no walkover.<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:03 pm --<br /><br />
tevezisablue said:

5-1.
Its still United. they are no walkover.

Admire your sentiments but as a complete neutral, you have to remember they are unbeaten in all competitions this season (18 games) and unbeaten in their last 26 games going back to last season......

I look at their team and squad and think yours and ours are deeper and stronger.... what we both lack is that winning mentality and user friendly officials.... you know the ones, shit scared of upsetting SAF....

So while you winning on Wednesday night would blow everything wide open for everyone, it is your XI v their XI (+the 4 officials + SAF himself)..... that is a tough ask....

I honestly think you will do well to get a point.... they are not playing well, but still not losing.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.